Friday 23 October 2009

Young man working through his hopes and fears


So I've eventually caved and given into the blogging culture. Over here on the outskirts of London and life with Jesus, alot goes down. Many joys are had, many struggles are had and naturally, many lessons are learned. So i thought why not jot it down online, I got my journal but if I'm honest I'm too lazy when it comes to re-telling all the stories over again to multiple friends and family, so they'll be here hopefully (and it also gives the boiler room leaders a chance to spy on what's going on and what lessons have been learnt, or lack there of).

Life here is pretty immense. It has its highs and the occasional low but at the end of the day, I'm living for the creator and he's got it all planned out, I get the blessing of going along for the ride.

I haven't many wise words, creative expressions or talented bloggings. I'm just a young man working through his hopes and fears. Feel free to comment, criticize, challenge or encourage. And enjoy ;)

So where to begin? for now ... bed

Over and out
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment